2010年1月13日星期三

回忆儿时

今天休息哦...
hapi hapi
babes也特地请假了....^^
好久没二人世界了.....
本来说想去ts...but i work there every day
close eyes also noe how to walk....
so finally we had make a choice...
we decide to go klcc
long time dint go adi....
i always go there when i still was a little girl....
there full with those sweet memory with family....
he cum to facth me when 1 :oopm...
hahaha.....lazy to write see pic ta
i noe my look is wried

the frist place we go...
>
>
.
.
.
.
.
.
dont laught huh....
hahaha
pertonas sc
hahha...
dont say me still like a kid...
cos ...i am
wakaka










then joey babes cum to meet us too^^
happy...but they also got get insides la...
so we wait them at outsides...
only go to the garden together


i think i gething fat

my sweet babes

i like this pic...
自然'

sot sot look>.<


long time dint take pic with he







lc zai




after walk.....we go back into the shoping center...
cos buying sumthing
but at the end i dint find it...
but i buy many bread....
hahaha....full lo....
my breakfast ...the time was 5:30pm....==
hahaha....then say gb with my lao po
..
.
.
.
.
sad sad sad....
actually now i wont sit infront oof com
i should infront my frend....
after work they will going sing k...
but i cant go....cos...i dint work==
if work....my dad cant say wat...hate it...
i wan sing k with them....
T.Tsob sob sob..wuwuwuw
next time i sure atteded it...==
ok la....now cant go sing k...but wan go frend party la....
bb














i dont noe what happening between of us...
i just can say.......
is hard for me...
i think i more perfere my new life










没有评论:

发表评论