2010年1月12日星期二

_happy brithday_

yesterday nites.....
after work....
we(my work frend)going to WONG KOK there
for celebrith one of the frend brithday^^
hahaha.......
very funny de them.....
bcs of them,my work time gone more eazy^^
hahaha

both two sweet girl

jie luo,xin sou,xin,lok==FAQIAO DE

wtf...see my face damn cham...

big milk tea>.<
can finish it



our ki xiao lok....very funny but very kind de ppl



our ass.maneger and he gf



jie luo keep disturb them>.<


i luv this pic


he not very like to take pic


we draw all those at jie luo hand
(but im the ppl who draw many)
yee write





me

yee


lok

me
sum
jin
me>.<

haha,.me

me...==




still got many de....
but ugly so dint take it>.<
hahaha........
i love them
&
my life.....
thk for the god bcs let me noe them
i happy cos everytime can work with those cute cute frend


没有评论:

发表评论