2010年1月20日星期三

Off DaYs.!








HERE cum my lovely wenesday agian^^


First


say back yesterday^^

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!


yesterday nites....i almost2'oclock sleep


cos today no nid work la...


yesterday nites...


after work,Mrs.Kit fatch us[kenny ,me ,lings]back


cos we all wan pasar malam...


hahaha..long time dint go start from work==


after work...we go ibrahim meet my babes...


haha...miss she too much ,hug she as i can^^


then we do funny thing to kenny@.@


hahaha...


[Then]

this week i choose to go out with my work frend^^


Mrs.Kit cum to facth me 1:30


cos morning hv to do all house work and cook sumthing for my little bro


on the way going Mrs.Lok house,we call he


but...he cant go we us adi


cos he sick le@.@


yew~~~~ply FEI JI ADI==kakaka


then just we 2 go sg.wang there meet my Ms.Yee


but frist ofcours go find my BANG Kenny la...


then we go Pavillion there wacth movie


acc wan see [DA RI ZI]but is full...


so.....wakakaka...see old movie


3D [AVANTAR]wont feel boring even see many times==


haha.....


after movie we go back sg.wang and find Kenny go eat dinner


but we all dint eat just go gaigai


omg==dont no why i cant find a cholts that ngm me de@.@


after they sign in ...is 8:00pm adi


so !!!is Time To Say bb TO Sg.Wang


[before leaving]

























[here mine MS.yee]she was the sweety girls^^


On The way back home...


Mrs.Kit Stop he car at leisurmore they
cos he say i always say wan eat shushi

yummy huh^^kakaka

long time dint eat..

eat till very full...^^
afet shushi...hv a walk to~~

Ok!!10:10pm...finally reach home

acc still wan go out de...but


PAPA dont let le...ofcours if still going out


i sure my Dar will angry me so much...kakakazzz


so ...stay at home rest lu...


[Final]


这一次.....是我第一次没他的陪伴下看电影..


真的好不习惯...@.@以前一定有他的陪伴
没办法...咳


不理了...新年找天要他从早到晚都陪我看....@.@
当补回了.....一定要哦!!!吓:P
原来少了他的滋味是将的...蛙卡卡卡
!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!!#!#!#!#












没有评论:

发表评论