2009年10月4日星期日

i miss him

sry .....late upload ya>.<
this few day not very got mood to write thing
hahaha.not other reason ...just my problem la....>.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
friday
dear come to find me after TUTION .....
ya...the last day i saw he in this few week.....
cos sum reason>.
he bring me go to eat mum mum la...
we order many thing eat..but cant finish
cos my WEI suddenlly pain agian >.<
mybe dint eat thing at afternoon==
recently always like this...i feel my boby sistem become week ==
gek.....
dear today hv make cake gv me o....
damm happy de.....
a love shap of cake
hv flower at top de lo.....so supriss huh...
this kind of cake ,i surelly frist time recieve^^
thk ya...muack
but i cant take back home ...so put at lao po house lo...
2 moro take back==
thk dear....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUTURDAY
today is a buzy day huh....==
early in the morning i adi go my mom shop help her
then go TT....kacau de...make me kena marah==
then at the rest time i rush back to my mom shop agian
to help her....cos that day really many ppl
then baru go back bath and waiting my cake...^^
orange cake....^^
then 2:30 we go back tt agian
quick tried adi....mr chuan say wat also cant hear ==
after tt i went back home sleep a while
then start go to SUBANG.....my jiu jiu house^^
before go there ...dad go jusco for buying sumthing
but at the end he dint buy cos adi BO LIAO...
but me ....kakaka....i get sumthing^^yahoo
an sundee ice cream and loli pop
quick like a kid hor==
but dont no why i really like it
last time work at jusco always buy that ice cream ...
then we start to go there lo....
oh no...traffic jam ...... hate it....my dad just keep saying!@##$!@$4
==.....adi normal lo....always like this....
we 6:00 start go until 8:00++baru reach there==
my baby stand at the enter there waithing us...
he can start to stand for a long time and walk....
the time pass so fast...
it look like yesterday i saw he just a little baby and now adi can run and eat
de small small kid
today ,XIAO YEEmale many food lo...
ess my fravor miso soup.....there got many kind of food..like ZI ZU CAN==
thk ya....XIAO YEE....
after eathing i go back to room bcs my XX stamoch pian agian==
then wait until normal i go play with baby larxx.....
so cute la....miss him so muach now
then we goplay candle...==like a kid...
but really hv a long long time we dint paly candle with each other..
that fell just look we had return to last time^^miss it bcs hv my gong gong
we play until 12:30++baru go home...
back no traffic jam lo...my dad drive so fast....hahaha
nitess...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUN
today just stay at home and help my mom workss.
she buy many dvd lo....
yes....see all...
dont take me go find my baby==
blek...............then we see dvd and there order kfc...
just me dont hv eat==
hahahaha...not very hv mood to eat........
today was peacful,and happy family day...without any quaralled^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i think i start to miss he alot
i noe we will less see each other
in this few month
he hv to started prepare for he exam....
and me too...i dint hv any regreat exists in my life agian
so we decided to put more attention in study frist
but that not mean i will startforget you a....
i wont live just live you and dont borther you anymore
i noe what am i and what i wan
i never had a strong and surely feel this time....
your mind nom 1
really...you had to be courged to belive me...
just same like that way i belive you ..........
i will be a good girl even you not besiede me....
i promisss.................miss ue huh.............>.<


~~~pic will been upload later~~~

没有评论:

发表评论