2009年10月9日星期五

the shop

today ,when i wake up

i surprise bcs my mom and dad was still at home

why they dint go work...???

hmm......then my mom tell me

our shop really geting closed

4 years ~~~~~i had help my mom in this shop

many problem in this 4 years

and everytime we also can do it

but this time ~~~my mom choose to gv up

she say if this shop still exists

it will make my life become more dull

but anywhere ~~~~i will miss 'YOU'



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today after komsas class ~

we(viven ,i,xin thong,jia xin,a prng)

go eat DA CHAO^^

hahhaha.........we order food to share

cos can eat diffrent kind of dish^^

we had order 5 disher

tomyam
kong bou
dry curry
mixed veg
ku gua

damm HAO CHAK^^ and full

hahahahha~~~~~~~~~~~~

then we go lim tea until the next class start

happy ^^can eat my dinner with them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after TUTION~~~hubby say he will come to find me^^

@.@yup~say in sudden ~~~~

hahahah~~~~i can saw him finally

really miss him

he facth me go mahkota there eat dinner

not for me~is him>>>>>>

after eathing~we.........................

.....................................................

.....................................................

until 10:30 he facth me go back home

when i saw him~~i almost cry out???

i really miss him at all

even now he besides of me~~

just hug him as i can ~~feel cosy in he hug

just hope the time can stop at here for 1 day

though just a brief span of time~~

it adi enough't to me~~~

i love you as possible as i will

nitezzz~~~dear

*and thk hubby make bread for me^^

没有评论:

发表评论