2009年10月27日星期二

study group

today......hv study group with xin thong vivien them

thk xin thong de pedagangan...i think i will read it

haha....viven them all so study hard...changed a lot^^

that gud^^2moro she will come my home^^

hahaha.after there all go home

we 3 gurl start ki xiao

take many sh pic>.<

hahahaha....

after back start cleaning my room==

hahaha.....so tried...

cos also hv clean my bro room

3 hours-==die liao .....tried.....hahaha...but hv money take

cos sell thing...althourght that little...but still gud for me^^

hahaha..........today cant go pm with vivien them le==

hubby come to find me>.<


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

miss you babe

it not all your false==

dont think it so much

just my brian uncontrol to think it

but i noe what you mean

i trust you.....

if that true^^

every word from your mouth

i will all belive it...

love you dear.....babe

没有评论:

发表评论