2009年10月24日星期六

Panda eyes>.<


look at my eyes>.<
panda eyes lolxxxxxxxxx........
yup.....this the result that i dint sleep early==
kakaka.......
when i open my eyes in this morning
my still can feel my eyes was paining==
tution time almost take my heart==
wakao....eyes more painfull in there
after TUTION ...rush back to home....
sleep==do pig...but so hard to let myself sleep
lossssss.....==
so just sleep 1~2 hours only==
so....my panda eyes will still exists on my face
more panda==
hahahaha.................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thinking of you.......
missing you so much....
i dont no how can i go on the day without you
missing you is the thing that i only can do now
sry dear....less teman you....
sry bcs i cant go genting wif you
wan spm cant go out le.but i will find other changed
wait me a.......dear...
muackss....nite^^

weedings cake>.<

not me de la........

hahahaha

没有评论:

发表评论