2009年10月7日星期三

'Insomnolence'

TIRED...EXHAUSTED....

THIS WAS THE FEELING THAT NOW I FELT IT..........

YESTERDAY ,I DINT SLEEP WELL

MYBE IS AFTER DRINKING ~tea tarik~

last nites ,after sejarah tutuion...i go pm with ji mui

we adi dint walk for a long time==

hahaha........damm miss last time de....

so after asam laksa...we go lim tea==

tea tarik!@!!!!#$#$@#%$%

after home..i adi very tried....cos wake up so early

but==cant sleep lo............

just keep thinking.....

i adi try many way to let myself sleep ...

so hard==wuwuwuw.....my dad wan sleep adi

scare....~~~~~~~~~~`

!@#$#$!@...
wait until almost 4:++ only can sleep

at this time...a suck helicopter fly at outsieds......

then==........i cant sleep jor......

today i just sleep only 2:00 hours only

huyo...my eyes......such as the panda bear .......hahaha

WATAK.......

没有评论:

发表评论