2009年9月27日星期日

Good morning..


good morning ...

today was starting shcool back....

damm sien de.....just waste the time in there

quick hate school life...

yesterday was the last day of holiday

but i just stay at home>.<

cos my bro wan teach me math...

but at the last he didnt teach more the one hour

cos im really bodoh babi...hahha

he adi ki xiao.....i think i really dont no math...

just fail at this timeT.T

bcs this i cant go out with vic goh goh...

hv to study ....

but who noe my bro only teach a monent onli...

other time we just quaralled ==

hahahha........from small until now also same

Today also hv sumthing special..

~~is a guy who loss contact almost 3month call me..

hu~~~hahaha

reno zai la.....we keng gai almost few hour jor==

everytime he find me...also will use many time...==

hahaha..but quick vivid la...

cos we always za/...za...ZHa==

it has been a long time dint saw he....

we just kiding mybe hv to wait back countdown only

can see each other...1 year see 1time==

hahaha...zadao...

then after this called i just read back math....but

my dear call me jor...^^muack

hear he voice make me lazy jor....dont wan study jor

damm miss he de...this few week we less meet each other

haiz T.T

hoping coming tuesday......can see he agian........

then after sleeping...that reno zai...call me agian==

oho...hahaha....daddy scold jor...say i always just hearing call

no nid sleep...but where got==

adi so long dint hv jor...blek

but also hv to respect daddy la

and quick tried ...so hv to say nitezz lo...

paiseh la...shi fu zai...chat next time^^

good nites....

hope today math noe how to do==

没有评论:

发表评论