2009年9月19日星期六

〖 rainny day 〗我是幸福的???

凌晨2:45


cum back from lim teasouth city


today was a rainny day....


from the early of the morning until now


the air around us was cold


i think 2nite many people will sleep very well


i'm the one also,but i wan more late to sleep


cos 2moro I no need to to work...^^


just now I'm going out with there guy


i hear both of them say...


and i scare we also will become like that T.T


but hubby say wont...i hope so....


i miss you Baby


********************************************************


Friday nite


2day .....rainny day also...


hubby come to find me after TT...^^


hapi cos many day dint see my hubby adi....


hubby take me go eat mun mun...



all these food are mind>.<】


after eathing.....hubby facth me go long gai


and................lazy to say...hahaha





Suturday
*********************


2day ,my shop was very buzy


many ppl cum here eathing....


and there are not enought ppl to help


so....I do until LAP LAP LUAN>.<


and also,i hv to miss my sc class==


sob sob......my mom and dad is gething angry


but at the last moment,my bro had cum....


then I only wont so hard.....



after TT...hubby also hv cum to find me^^


hapi...can see he agian....

the rain was haevy...==hubby at tutio downsteir wait me
but he adi wet ....cos the rain water...>.<
then hubby take me go eat mun mun la....
'ZHU CHANG FEN'yummy loxxx..
i alomst eat finish,hubby dint eat more also....
kakakaka....
then..$%^^&*&*(*)^%&%#$^#%
So i reach home at 6:00++
kena sok dari ibu>.
then wait until 10:50++my dear goh cum to facth my bro and i go....
eat mun mun&lim tea...
we hv to wait until 12:00 only can eat ....cos my bro==
so ,a goh just 'YAO CHEAH HONG'until 11:30pmbaru reach there..
wakakka.....
[ thk my dear goh goh,always bring me go eat....
now i only hope u can hapi and dont think more]

2moro i will go subang for finding bapo bei...^^


miss baby so much....

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈


my new 钱包←i like it so much..




这是那天在收拾房间时发现的东西

五年级的礼物==hubby make de house

pIANOCANT EAT DE==
我爱这阳光.....^^
我喜欢这张的感觉……^^


wat hubby doing????wakakaka

love you ...my dear....
you r the one that i only love......





爱上你
我也不懂是否正确???
但.。。。。
因为君,我愿放手一博

没有评论:

发表评论