2009年9月7日星期一

luve hubby

hu~~~
finally,i hv a time to upload my blog le lo...
this two really wan my heart....
always tutuion ......and work....
no many time for stay with my huuby le>.<
sob sobT.T
dont no like this will until when
lately hubby hv to work le....
haiz....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
monday
*******
today,is our 2month le....
hahaha...only 2 month==
zadao.....but hubby and I always think we together
adi so long.....==
hahahha.....many mamory between us jor....
hahahah........love he so muach
acctually i took i cant see hubby at today de,
but my familly all going out
I hv to tt ,so hv to stay at home alone...
then hubby come to facth me for eathing dinner
after dinner,we go back home@.@
hahaha...dont think wrong la..
he teach me eng==
until 9:30++ he go back to he house
TUESDAY
************
so hate tomorow exam...BI
I think i will gvup...really hard to write and remenber
hubby to day teach me until wan let me die==
really bodoh right???>.<
i really hate my bi
last time not like this de
but this 2 years my BI
was badly==hate it
2moro go school sleep lu..>.<
hahahaha..........
after study,we go pm ^^
kakaka.......the green tea bobocha
teste very gud...go try ya...^^
hehehehe.......
aftre pm,hubby facth me back lo...
but i still wan stay at car
with he even i very tried
cos this few day i cant see hubby jorT.T
sad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thk hubby de muffin la...very yummy^^
2moro no nid eat school thing le

没有评论:

发表评论