2009年9月25日星期五

life??


..TUTION DAY..

TODAY I WENT TO TT ALMOST 7 HOUR

10:00~1:00 math

2:30~4:00 komsas

5:30~7:00 bi

7:00~8:30 sc

==

after math i just went back to shop for helping my mom do work

then after komsas class,i quicklu rush back home

for a nap...because today 7++adi wake up

my brain was starting LEK>.<

i really dont no how to force my spm..

earlly always ponteng my TT....&play

so now i hv to put more time to study..T.T

HAIZ.....cham......



**********************************************

After TT....hubby come to find me

and facth me go to findsumthing drink

kakaka^^
it was the most happy time in my life now
everytime meet he.....my pressure will slipped out of my brian
that sha lao always making me laught...
infront of him i wont feel tried...^^
cos i no nid wear mask to force him
i can do what i wan and what i like....
i just play and laught as like a kid....
hubby also will accompany me too...
after togehter with me, hubby become more children jor>.<
but i dont think that bad..at lest i wont worry bcs of my movement
our fate let us meet each other
i feel happy that i dont have abondon to love...
if not i sure will regret now......
hubby .......i love you...
and thank for always besiedes with me
************************************************
ps**i also happy beacuse i hv a few of bossom frend besides me....
thk my frend,love you all^^

没有评论:

发表评论