2009年11月21日星期六

『Hv a Date』


Today hv extra tution for all from 5 student

(moral and sc)thk Mr.LIM

really learn it for doing moral

TRY my best to EXAM....

say back the topic

after tution1:00++
hubby cum to facth me...

for what????

for a date la....

long time dint hv a date between us

cos always no time

not he exam...then is mine exam

both also important for us...

so we choose to less see each other>.<

we go leisuremore there see movie

see what????

hahaha....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
must be 2012

is this call spm student...??
still always hang out>.<
feel worry and uncomfortable

can you imagine what going on if that day really cum

what you wan to do???

and you hope who will besides you ???

after wacthing this movie

i had almost make up my mind stop exam>.<

hahahahaha......hubby say i start crazy

waithing for the next movie

new moon

hubby say will take me go see

^^

26 nov2009^^

before wacthing movie

we go wong kok there eat mun mun

hehehe...

i wan eat tost de ...

but hv ppl dint let me eat

wan me eat mee==

then eat untill very full==

but not MAN ZU

so he hv to buy pop corn la....

hahahha

after movie

heavy rain at outsides

so i cant go back home

hv chance to teman hubby le

hahahaha

photo will be upload soon

hv to do my math home work....

nite every one

and remenber....

珍惜身边的一切事物

尤其是你的他&家人

世上没比家人重要了

当然。。。。

好友拉{for me}

ps:#the person who call TOTO
i dont noe who r you
and i dont think you using a real name
if you really dislike me
pls get out from here
or if you still wan to say me
you can add my msn
we talk at there^^ok
dont do suck stupids thing at here

没有评论:

发表评论