2009年11月10日星期二

photo shooting^^



today ,we hv photo shoting at school...

hold day....

lazy to type....
see pic ba.......
many sha face...==

hahha
~~~~~~~~~three of us

my lao po and me...

she my dear....

my best....

love she so much

this my sha po..(a vi)

hahaha....she is a playful girl

always make happy to us

my best frend.....

they two keep making pig sound==

a vi take photo for we...==

then who photo to us??

chien ....we frend start from from 1..

the longer frend i noe

this pic very funny

i can tall then yi mian finally

but munyee can tall then us finally==

hahaha

vivien take de...

so geng

take from the most pro ppl

mun ye ke

+

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+


dang dang dang....

is he la...

thk for helping us...

i noe he from from 1 too...

my xiong di==

hahaha

thk la

*still got many pic...

almost 2oo++

hard to upload all==

hahaha




















没有评论:

发表评论