2009年11月7日星期六

.. touching suturday..

today hv a ceramah at our tutuion center
2:15++hours
from10.am start
^^
hahaha....
that teacher say until very good
all those thing very clearly...
it mybe can help me pass my bm^^
we meet at 8:30
cos go eat breakfast frist^^
after tution...
we go blok A there wait for there mom come
& find 1 teacher.........
it had been long time we dint saw him
he still same as our mamories
he changed teach other subject
not math & sc
hahaha....
felt very thankful to 2 of them
when i still from 3
hv a gud teacher teach my sc
(mr.chong)
now...i also meet a gud teacher too
(mr.lim)
other subject teacher also
they all help us so much
but i felt sorry to bm /bi teacher
cos i cant get gud result in both sub
regert that last time didnt study hard in primary==
broken bm,broken ing
very scare i cant scors my bm
many time wake up at the nite
i dream my bm fail==
adi wan cry out...
...................................
i miss him so much...
i cant feel that feeling adi
............................................
gonna say gudbye to my school
for 1 month more
we will end our secondary school life
..........................................

没有评论:

发表评论