2009年12月22日星期二

1 week

the 7th day i do work at sg.wang
started feel sien adi...ya
that my rule ....do wat also 3 min onli
hahahha....2day shop less ppl
so just keep thinking and talking
i think my work is the most eazy work ..
just stand there and help pelangga packed thier shirt
1 month more then 1000...==
hahaha...but really not ngm for me>.<
after work...kent bro facth me and my bro go kwai fang brithday
omg...i cant imagin wat kwai fang thinking now
i promiss will celebrith back waitt her and babe mun yee^^
2moro rest but still got many thing need to do
sien dao......i miss my pass time
miss ue all....and i love you
my dear...
now my frend all started changed their hair stel
haiz..sien..i promiss he adi..wont make
cos he dont like it.....so...no change lo...
hahaha...i still took i will change a new look after spm
now ...suan le ba...

没有评论:

发表评论