2009年12月12日星期六

SICK +ING==

sick==
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yesterday nite,i cant sleep well,
and now i started to sick==
damn cool
mybe bcs yesterday too tried adi
yesterday
early wake up then go to pasar buy sumthing to cook our lunch
hapi^^cos my dear A Thai...cum my house
after pasar ..on9 till 10:30 started perpare
wakakakaka......i cook 3 dish 1 soup for him
it had many years i dint cook that egg>.<
hahahaha........
then my dear cum at 11:45am
we chat and playing==
i jatuh agian==always like this==
hahahhaa.....then after he bath we started to eat
after eathing still got sumtimes
dear started he kong fu {ngm ren da fa}
keep telling me wan becareful,dont so playfull ..bla bla bla==
until 1:30pm he have to go work...ok lo...dADA XD
{AFTERNON}
MY LAO PO JOE CUM MY HOUSE FOR CHATING SUMTHING^^
hahaha..wat??sceret lai de
then we go swiming at 4 pm
one and hour ==cos sum guy at there not shuang
then after bath i hv to go there call my bro back==
{nites}
aftere eathing my dinner ,i noe i very tried so
i cancel my lim tea with frend stay at home sleep
but my cuty==bro wake up me..ok lo==zadao
then wait until my bro back ,edison facth me go lim tea
hahahaha....until 12:40 baru back==
so the operation is
i sick adi==wtf
hahahaha
*so hapi ,my edison goh got a new gf^^
felt hapi to him*
babe sou,i miss ue la
hahahaha

I LOVE MY BOY^^




没有评论:

发表评论