2009年12月7日星期一

I just wanna to say ....

i just wanna to say.....
i get free from my exam la...
lalalalal^^
today is the last exam for me....
wenesday is just waiting to go out
the last shoping in school life
hang out with all best frend...
hope wont happen unhappything...
after dec14...i think i wont have many time hang out
haiz.....sien la sien la....but i dont wan to waste my time
dear start working la.....no time for me....
so....like this lo...
ganbateh huh.....
katherine mah....
make up your mine to changed...
it's meaningful .........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm sorry.....
to both of you....but the time had passed away
and it wont returned.....
our relationship is just only can be the best frend
i noe u will see my blog..
hope you can forgive me...
i'm sry.........my best

没有评论:

发表评论