2009年12月10日星期四

Trying to do more best

wenesday
~~~~~~~~
go ts with all ji mui(acc li ping==)
do many crazything ,i think this were be the most yeng de
memory in my school life....
our look and atitude ....
but also happen sumthing make me unhappy
hahahahha.......
but nvm ..the most improtant was
we do our promiss...finally can go out like this
tuesday
~~~~~~
yesterday just stay at home hold day
and waithing my dear cum my house .....
my bro sick so hv to care him cant go out with dear at nitess
just few hours,not enough to us
i noe i gonna miss him up >.<
then edison ,bro ,and junxian cum back my house too==
my bro...omg..
i cant image what my mom face when he see my bro hair now
then my dear edison goh goh...damn cute jor
hahahaha...my bro say he dint sleep well bcs of that girls
im will do my best....if you two are really like each other^^
wakakakaka...cos both of you are my dear dear…………^^
at nites,i chat with few guy.....
and one of them i really hv to say sorry
acctually we had like each other be4......
but time is pass....this was happen 3years ago
time love to play our humen...i really think it now
but now i'm sure i cant agree what you saying to me
cos my heart adi full of him..i cant do this to him
i just can say...we are frend forever....
hope you can find your true when you in taiwan
bye ...guy^^

没有评论:

发表评论