2009年12月24日星期四

merry chrismas...

yesterday ......count down for my merry chrimas...
悲欢交喜的一天。。。。
say really,im not very hv mood to celebrith it
cos morning still hv work.....
yesterday was my babe yee brithday too
haiz...no money
all of us just wait afterwork
those guy dint hv gf geh...just always say wanned to find 1nites gf
wakakaka.......
dear cum to facth me after i do work...
very pandai de he....the car put at cempake
then use lrt cum to find me ..and back to cempaka
we just hv a normal celebrith
he took me go eat my ....
steam bot..
yer...edison house also hv ,y dont take me go there??
suan...二人世界。。。哈哈哈哈哈
then eat also not very got mood...
those ppl seen like wan faster back home...dont wan serve us lo...
no mood......!!!!!!!!!
but finally my dear also hv gv me a big suprise...
big monkey...almost cry out
cos i took he will buy the couple monkey ...(small de...)
but....omg.....wakao.....i very like it
thk my sweet dear.....^^
also the lemon cheese cake....yummy yummy
5start hotel de^^hahahahaha
but at this moment ...one call cum
my bro 撞车。。。。need go back earlly ....@#$%%
shit jor lo...wuwuwuwuw
cant with he adi....
haiz.....
今年的节日其实都没气氛。。。。
对于我。。。。
今天也是。。。。伤心。。。
但dear说了。。。。节日只是个虚物。。。
只要开心见到面。。。那天都是节日。。。^^
也对拉。。。本来他说要去的地方。。。
昨天一定贵死,而且一定不会好吃到那。。。
人太多。。。以后才带我去吃啦。。。
简单的东西才适合我。。。。^^
谢谢一路来的陪伴。。。^^

没有评论:

发表评论