2009年12月18日星期五

my rest day(T.S&poppy)


hey...i back......finally...fell very tried and sien
latter hv to work>
ok ..say back y i felt very tried ...
thurday that day me ,munyee,joey,edi&sis when to t.s
but joey dint walk ...just go find her frend,my dear adi wait me for 3o min
cos we hv to wait zen wen==
then i go my bro shop meet my dear then go sg.wang de toilet res eat==
very funny eat at there..==
then we hv a walk and scearching sum shrit...but dint buy dao
then we go back ts....munyee baby wan to buy ice cream eat...then we go buy and take photo
and then......bla bla bla...skip
wait until there all reach adi,my dear hv to go back
cos we are going to CLUBING (poppy cluB) he cannot go^^
the frist time i when clubing.....is with munyee
we wait my bro frend reach all,baru go...
traficjam make us 12:++reach ...ok lo....also like this de time baru song
hahahaha....39 ppl going there and 22 is our frend diother dont no de la....
insides there so noisy and dark...but every boby was high
my babe munyee and edi was the frist...sweet couple ...
but my dear dint like those place ,so he no nid come^^gud also
hahahaha......then we just drunk and dancing
but i dint MABUK la.....guy Mabuk only
we play until 3a.m then go mamak cos those drive car de..adi mabuk till sot sot
hahaha....my goh kent was the most terrible guy
MO XIA MO XIA,we 4:45 baru reach home bath dao lai....5:30 baru cant sleep
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
wake up at 8:30,three hour let my sleep
omg...then wait my bro ok adi,go work...
almost crazy,and tried>.<
my leg cant work on also...but need to stand hold day
so one word..pain pain pain==
next time dont wan go adi .....
cos really beh tahan and my dear also sad....
haiz....now i just worry that our relation will become bad ma!~~~~
cos we less contact adi>.
miss my life before work...
miss my lim tea kaki...>.<
aiyo ofcours ji mui li ping,xin thong,vi them alll
so sien always work

没有评论:

发表评论